The Social Worker will complete assessments for children in need, including those in need of protection, children looked after, those subject to public care proceedings and, where directed by the Court, children subject to private law proceedings.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the assessment, planning, monitoring and review functions for all allocated children and their families.
Chosen post holder must have a recognised Social Work qualification (e.g. CQSW, Dip SW or equivalent) and be registered with the Health & Care Professions Council for admittance to the Social Care Register.
The qualified Social Worker must be experienced and possess knowledge of all statutory duties and responsibilities relating to children and families, including the following:-
· Regulations and Standards
· Government Objectives and Initiatives
· National and Common Assessment Framework
The post holder must have a proven track record of below areas:-
· User consultation and participation focusing on the needs of children and young people.
· Working together with professionals and in partnership with families
· Best practice standards and evidence-based outcomes
· Some experience of social work practice, which should have included casework responsibility for direct work with children and families within a statutory fieldwork setting(s)
It is essential for the candidate to have a driving licence.
In return you will be paid up to £42,792 pa, 28 days holiday, pension contribution and other benefits.
Reference ID: SWCYPH40
Expected start date: 30/06/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £31,000.00 to £41,000.00 /year